<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

S&W 5906 PPC Holster

May 8 2016 at 8:21 PM
No score for this post
Ken  (Login ex95b20)

All
I managed to pick up an S&W 5906 PPC 6 in but goodies for it seem a bit hard to come by. Can anybody point me in the right direction for a holster, preferably kydex? Much thanks for any help........

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
JB
(Login x-cop)

5906 PPC Holster

No score for this post
May 8 2016, 9:38 PM 

Cant help you with a Kydex holster, but make them out of leather, front break. Let me know if I can help. $125 plus shipping.
jbcustom-leather@att.net

Ken
(Login ex95b20)

Re: 5906 PPC Holster

No score for this post
May 12 2016, 7:13 PM 

Thanks, I appreciate the offer and will keep it in mind. I'm new to PPC and am trying to keep the set up used for PPC as close to my duty belt as possible. Right now I'm running a 2in duty belt with Bianchi Accumold mag pouches and a kydex holster. Not very racy but it'll do for now. Using the S&W 5906 PPC may change that.....Thanks again

JB
(Login x-cop)

5906 PPC Holster

No score for this post
May 13 2016, 11:11 AM 

Ken,
You might be able to use a holster for a standard 5900 series gun if you don't mind the bbl protruding from bottom, and of course depending on what kind of sights you have on yours if it will fit down into body. Otherwise you may not find one in Kydex unless made up custom and molded to your gun. Just some thoughts.

Unregistered Member
(Login JIMPGOV)

Re: S&W 5906 PPC Holster

No score for this post
May 15 2016, 7:23 AM 

IF YOU CAN PICK UP A USED SAFARILAND MODEL 009 OR 010. I HAVE THE CORRECT S&W INSERTS THAT GRASP ONTO THE TRIGGER GUARD. JP

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement