<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Tips for a new PPC shooter

June 19 2016 at 5:41 PM
No score for this post
Unregistered Member  (Login Irish-PPC)

Hi

I'm a fairly new PPC shooter based in Europe and was wondering what the best tips any of you experienced guys have. PPC or WA1500 as its known here has a good following and I'm keen to develop as best I can.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Unregistered Member
(Login jamesrchapman)

Re: Tips for a new PPC shooter

No score for this post
June 19 2016, 6:43 PM 

always, sight picture and trigger control, quickly.

make sure all your ammo fit's your chambers (revolver or semi-auto) before the match.

make an equipment checklist, gun, ammo, screwdriver, belt, holster..etc. amazing what you can forget.

Remember, you have plenty of time, do things quickly within that time....

good luck!

Jim

Michigan

Unregistered Member
(Login mopper72)

No score for this post
June 20 2016, 12:40 AM 

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

No score for this post
June 20 2016, 7:53 PM 

Have to get this translated to English

Unregistered Member
(Login Irish-PPC)

No score for this post
June 22 2016, 3:36 AM 

I'll have a look, can translate in chrome browser.

My biggest issue is I'm still at the stage that I still have a few no scores at 50 metres.

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

No score for this post
July 15 2016, 10:57 PM 

Go to YouTube and type in winning PPC John prides video will come up and watch it

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

No score for this post
January 17 2017, 10:10 AM 

Anyone get this translation yet?

Unregistered Member
(Login mopper72)

Translation

No score for this post
January 18 2017, 12:37 AM 

I've added auto translation, try out the flags on left side to translate to your language.
Seems not to be perfect, maybe better than nothing

Btw: this is advice for the german rules and the WA1500 rules, there will be some differences to NRA rules due to law restrictions.

Andrew
(Login spEKTre)

No score for this post
January 17 2017, 11:31 PM 

Take your time in the sitting position, you have roughly 40 seconds on each 50Y stage not counting movement between. Get a decent timer and use as much time as you can to stabilize before you shoot, whether it be on a post or kneeling as there is plenty of time to get the shots off in all stages and I always seem to rush without a my timer.

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

No score for this post
March 13 2017, 9:12 PM 

The translation is pretty good material

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement