<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

For Sale: S&W PPC-9 6" w/12 Magazines

August 27 2016 at 8:36 PM
Score 5.0 (1 person)
Stan M  (Login bpa5150)

Hello. The gun is in great condition and is capable of tighter groups than me. happy.gif I am the original owner, I think I bought it new in 2007 or 2008 for $1350 straight from the Performance Center. I'm honestly not sure exactly how many rounds are through it, I switched back and forth between this gun and a Springfield 1911 over the years. It only has 300 rounds on it in the last 3 years.

All 12 mags are genuine S&W SS high-cap with competition bumpers and 7 of them are stamped Performance Center.

Asking $1500 with the 12 mags and buyer pays any shipping/FFL costs. Also includes the Performance Center case it came in.

Let me know if you have questions, want pictures, etc. I think we should be able to make the transfer before the NPSC.

I also have a Safariland holster for it if interested.

Located in the communist state of California.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Unregistered Member
(Login xPPC)

Re: For Sale: S&W PPC-9 6" w/12 Magazines

No score for this post
August 27 2016, 9:26 PM 

Stan, I'll buy it if I can figure out how to email you.

Unregistered Member
(Login xPPC)

No score for this post
August 27 2016, 9:33 PM 

Could you email me by clicking my login name for my address? I can't figure out hoe to email you directly. Thank you.

Unregistered Member
(Login bpa5150)

No score for this post
August 27 2016, 11:49 PM 

Hi, I sent an email. You should also be able to email me by just clicking on my name.

toddcfii
(Login toddcfii)

Next

No score for this post
August 28 2016, 12:32 PM 

Number two in line at $1500. toddhatp@gmail.com

Unregistered Member
(Login bpa5150)

Re: For Sale: S&amp;W PPC-9 6&quot; w/12 Magazines

No score for this post
August 29 2016, 5:46 PM 

SOLD

Unregistered Member
(Login jamesrchapman)

Re: For Sale: S&amp;W PPC-9 6&quot; w/12 Magazines

No score for this post
August 29 2016, 8:49 PM 

can't believe it took this long, lol

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement