<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: S&W Model 14-3 .38 SPL PPC Gun

September 7 2016 at 8:49 PM
Score 4.0 (1 person)
Tom  (Login Jim_Bob_Jumpback)

This S&W Model 14-3 (.38 SPL) has been modified for Police Pistol Combat competition by Bob Day of Day Arms out of San Antonio. He installed his 6" barrel, the ramp sight, and the hammer. He also did the trigger job, making it very smooth, with very crisp and predictable break. It comes with a holster made by Ted Blocker, which in itself was over $300 new! This gun is used, but not too much. It still locks up tight, and there are no issues or problems with it.

I am new here, and have lots of feedback on various firearms forums, just ask. This will ship from an FFL (me) to your FFL. Texas residents may have other options. Sales tax in TX will be 8.25%. This is a consignment gun.

$800 shipped CONUS, pay with USPS money order, discreet PayPal/CC +fee.

tom@sstmanufacturing.com

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Hatman1793
(Login Hatman1793)

Truly intrigued!

No score for this post
November 14 2016, 7:05 PM 

As far as I know S&W has not made model 14's in stainless steel. If S&W did, their nomenclature rule would require the gun to be a 614, the "6" meaning or designating stainless steel. So you can imagine my astonishment viewing this 14 with a stainless steel finish.
Has to be a finish or coating right?

Unregistered Member
(Login Black_Talon)

Re: Truly intrigued!

No score for this post
November 15 2016, 5:07 PM 

This gun is hard chrome plated.

Unregistered Member
(Login jamesrchapman)

Re: Truly intrigued!

No score for this post
November 18 2016, 7:53 PM 

attractive gun.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement