<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

NPSC 2016

September 29 2016 at 10:14 PM
No score for this post
JPE  (Login JPE0392)

The 2016 NPSC results are on the NRA website. Go to NPSC then go to past results. For some reason they are listed there. By the way NPSC was much improved this year .Kudos to Marc Lipp, Glenn Hoyer and all the TASK FORCE members for implementing much needed changes. Make your plans now to attend in 2017 you won't be disappointed. JPE

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Unregistered Member
(Login Lane579)

Re: NPSC 2016

No score for this post
October 1 2016, 11:52 AM 

It did move right along, with little down time. Was there any talk about 2017 being the last year in Albuquerque?

JPE
(Login JPE0392)

No score for this post
October 1 2016, 6:57 PM 

No talk of that that I heard. JPE

Unregistered Member
(Login JIMPGOV)

No score for this post
October 1 2016, 10:08 PM 

AT THE COMPETITORS MEETING. THEY SAID THERE WERE 4 MORE YEARS ON THE CONTRACT EXTENSION WITH AN OPTION FOR 2 ADDITIONAL YEARS. JP

toddcfii
(Login toddcfii)

No score for this post
October 9 2016, 12:01 AM 

I thought the 2016 NPSC went well. 2015 was my first an I have only gone to one other PPC match so not a huge comparison sample. I went to the competitor meeting. I heard some good ideas. I would really like to be able to shoot production and stock semi auto. There was plenty of time to allow that this year.

Also I think it would be good to have some different levels for the team competition. I.e. Like they did at southwest regionals. You could have experts and masters inthe "A" group and lower classes ina "B" group. The team group would be based ont the average level of the team. It would make the team competitions more interesting. Any thoughts from the group on this?

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement