<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

100 gr SWC "HI-TEK" Coated Availability

January 2 2017 at 1:19 PM
No score for this post
Roly  (Login CanadaPPC)

As mentioned in a previous post these bullets will now be available in North America! I have spoken with my manufacturer and the first batch is scheduled for production on Jan 9 and should be ready mid month. The manufacturer has agreed to run a preordered batch once a year till sales are established. I have a preorder of 40,000 pcs spoken for but if anyone wants some let me know before Jan 4 as that's when my order will be confirmed for production. Prices are expected to be in the $110 per thousand range. You can contact me at roly625@gmail.com

Regards
Roly

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
JB
(Login x-cop)

Hi-Tek Coating

No score for this post
January 2 2017, 4:46 PM 

Just got some 100 grainers from Cheyenne casters here in states with this coating. Havent had a chance to try them out. Little pricy, just got a sample package of 50. will let you know as soon as I get a chance to try. Going to try in the .38 for time being. They do look like they came from a Lee mould. Roly's boolits might be better quality and consistency if they come from the Magna moulds.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement