<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Untitled

April 15 2017 at 10:55 PM
No score for this post
Safariland shooters box  (Login Twister1969)

I would like to buy a shooters box if anyone has one for sale. If possible, I need one for an L frame, if not, could you tell me where to get one. Thanks, Dave.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
dan38ppc
(Login dan38ppc)

loading gear

No score for this post
April 18 2017, 6:30 PM 

hi dave,
all your needs can be found at brownells. they will have what ever you need and then some. go to their web site, or contact them at 800-741-0015, also, they have very good tec service. be safe, shoot well......dan

twister1969@aol.com
(Login twisterst4)

shooters box

No score for this post
April 18 2017, 11:27 PM 

Thanks Dan for the info. I'm having a hard time finding one, but I'll keep looking.

Unregistered Member
(Login KAC49)

Re: shooters box

No score for this post
April 19 2017, 11:47 AM 

If you are looking for the shooter's box that Safariland used to sell, you probably won't find a new one. They were discontinued years ago. Most look for similar trays in the gardening section of hardware stores. However, Brownells is a great source of the loading trays and speedloaders you need.

Jim
(Login jamesrchapman)

Re: shooters box

No score for this post
April 21 2017, 10:41 PM 

Make sure you bring the loading tray with you when you look for the box
many will work if you put a couple empty ammo boxes underneath the tray.

Twister1969
(Login Twister1969)

Shooters box

No score for this post
April 21 2017, 11:20 PM 

Thanks for all the help. I didn't realize that these had been discontinued. I'll take my L frame loading block with me, and start shopping around Lowes, and Menards.

Unregistered Member
(Login ppcgunner)

Re: Shooters box

No score for this post
April 22 2017, 9:45 PM 

Stanley makes a tray that will work with L and K loading blocks.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement