<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

PPC

April 28 2017 at 11:17 PM
No score for this post
JPE  (Login JPE0392)

Has anyone seen the 2016 PPC postal results? Seems they are overdue yet again. Please advise if you've seen them! JPE

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Unregistered Member
(Login ppcgunner)

Re: PPC

No score for this post
April 29 2017, 8:13 PM 

Which postal are you referring to? Most scores should be posted within 30 days after the match is fired. Given the fact that the PPC season generally ends with the NPSC in September, those scores are quite overdue.

JPE
(Login JPE0392)

PPC

No score for this post
April 30 2017, 2:27 PM 

Referring to the yearly 1500 and stock auto postal matches.The scores have to be fired by Dec. 31st and submitted to NRA by I believe Jan. 10th. Top six 1500 scores and top six stock auto scores from resident shooters of that States Championship. I believe you have to submit six revolver or six semi auto scores for 1500 but not positive. Might be able to submit top six 1500 scores revolver or auto, check rules for specific details. Results should be out by now I would think! JP

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement