<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

gear for PPC

June 22 2017 at 10:42 AM
No score for this post

Bullseye58  (Login Bullseye58)

I am looking for a source of range gear for PPC shooters. I need a wrist timer and other equipment. Any suggestions?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Andrew
(Login spEKTre)

Re: gear for PPC

No score for this post
June 22 2017, 8:06 PM 

I was recommended a Gymboss miniMAx and I never regretted buying one, it is programmable so you can setup count down timers for certain strings of PPC to practice and comes with a decent wrist strap.

https://www.gymboss.com/ its the one on the right miniMAX.

[linked image]

Bullseye58
(Login Bullseye58)

thanks

No score for this post
June 23 2017, 12:00 PM 

very helpful. Thank you!

JB
(Login x-cop)

PPC gear

No score for this post
June 23 2017, 4:01 PM 

What some of us use is a simple Timex kitchen timer and get a piece of elastic strip from a garment store(about 2" wide),fold over and stitch ends so it fits your wrist or arm(slip over)attach the timer with two pieces,(loop/hook) of Velcro(adhesive on back)and attach it so timer will be attached to elastic. Easily removed this way too. These timers go for about $3-$5. Simple and works. Get the one that times down for different phases. Hope this helps.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement