<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Who is heading to alsfeld?

July 27 2017 at 4:53 AM
No score for this post
Unregistered Member  (Login Irish-PPC)

Hi Guys

I was wondering if anyone is heading to germany next month?

Would be nice to put some faces to the names for a beginenr like me

all the best

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Maik
(Login mopper72)

Re: Who is heading to alsfeld?

No score for this post
July 27 2017, 5:29 AM 

Unregistered Member
(Login Irish-PPC)

No score for this post
August 22 2017, 2:37 PM 

Great shooting Maik, you had great results. Never seen shooting like that with a glock Roly. I was watching from the background!

Maik
(Login mopper72)

No score for this post
August 23 2017, 2:36 AM 

Thanks, Revolver is my HighScore.
But also I had bad luck, the Aristocrat on my Distinguished Pistol broke, so I had to give it up.

Unregistered Member
(Login Twister1969)

No score for this post
August 26 2017, 10:59 PM 

Would you mind telling what model Glock you used, and what modifications were done to it? Thanks for any help with this, Dave.

Roly
(Login CanadaPPC)

No score for this post
August 27 2017, 4:44 AM 

Hi Dave,

I'm using an old gen3 model 21 in .45 acp of course. This gun is stock except for a set of Heine slant pro sights. What can I say but it works for me!

Hey Irish PPC thanks for the kind words. There were many wide open mouths when people saw what kind of targets that can be shot with a plastic gun. Lol

Fantastic tournament except for the unrelenting light conditions! The worst I've ever competed in. Hopefully they can render a solution to this because it is a fantastic facility otherwise. A huge thank you to Jan Kluh and all his staff!!!!!!

Twister1969
(Login Twister1969)

No score for this post
August 27 2017, 9:43 AM 

Roly, thanks for the quick reply. I've owned some Glocks in the past, but never a model 21, I think I'll start looking around for one. What bullet weight and powder charge were you using in yours? Thanks again, Dave.

Unregistered Member
(Login Irish-PPC)

No score for this post
August 28 2017, 4:16 AM 

It just confirms its the man pointing it the right direction that makes the difference.

I'm guilty of using what is supposed to be good rather that what feels right to me so
its very refreshing to see someone standing out. I'm fairly new to PPC, but is actually a quite motivating
story to tell the even newer shooters at my club. Out to 25m at least anyting is good enough.

Lidia Sfreddo
(Login CanadaPPC)

No score for this post
August 28 2017, 11:36 AM 

Hi Dave,

I'm using a 200 gr SWC that are made for me by X-Metal Targets here in Canada. They are a HiTek coated no lube groove model of a H&G 68. I'm pushing them with 4.9grs of N320 or 4.1grs of TiteGroup. 1.235 OAL. I'm not sure if X-Metal lists them on their website yet. They made 55,000 for test trials as per request. They also make the 100gr SWC "Mosquito" in .38 that I had them produce for my 1500 PPC revolver. HiTek coated of course.

Roly

Unregistered Member
(Login twisterst4)

No score for this post
August 29 2017, 5:18 PM 

Roly, thanks for all the info!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement