<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

STI targetmaster front sight

August 10 2017 at 5:52 PM
No score for this post
Unregistered Member  (Login okieshooter)

Haven't measured the stock front sight width, but I would like to replace it with something wider and I'm having no luck searching for a replacement. I have an Aristocrat rib on my revolver and I prefer that front sight width over the STI width.

Anyone have any ideas where to get one?

Thanks

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
JB
(Login x-cop)

STI Targetmaster front sight

No score for this post
August 10 2017, 11:20 PM 

Has one same problem, had a machinist custom make one.

Robert
(Login rminut)

Re: STI Targetmaster front sight

No score for this post
August 12 2017, 5:38 PM 

have you tried Dawson Precision. They make several front sights for STI so even if they don't have it now, maybe they would make one for you.

JB
(Login x-cop)

Front sight

No score for this post
August 13 2017, 10:00 AM 

I had tried Dawson initially, but they would have to custom make it for my specs that would work on the Targetmaster. Nothing in stock. Might contact Jim Aristocrat and see if they would do it for you. If I remember correctly the revolver sight wouldn't work for my needs.

Jim C
(Login jamesrchapman)

Re: Front sight

No score for this post
August 14 2017, 9:47 PM 

You might also ask Joe Leininger up in Michigan.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement