<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

where to buy a PPC revolver.

December 6 2017 at 8:16 PM
No score for this post
Chris Covell   (Login chriscovell)

I would like to get a PPC revolver for playing around. I have not been able to find many for sale. Would I be better off building one? I have a model 10 2 inch I could use as the platform. Any help would be appreciated.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Unregistered Member
(Login jamesrchapman)

Re: where to buy a PPC revolver.

No score for this post
December 6 2017, 8:48 PM 

Well, a location would help.
stateside? (USA)

Jim C
(Login jamesrchapman)

Re: where to buy a PPC revolver.

No score for this post
December 6 2017, 8:48 PM 

Well, a location would help.
stateside? (USA)

JB
(Login x-cop)

Where to buy a PPC revolver

No score for this post
December 6 2017, 9:50 PM 

If you are in the states, might have one to sell shortly. If you have a nice 10 with 2" bbl, my suggestion leave it alone, keep it original.

JB
(Login x-cop)

Where to buy a PPC revolver

No score for this post
December 6 2017, 9:50 PM 

If you are in the states, might have one to sell shortly. If you have a nice 10 with 2" bbl, my suggestion leave it alone, keep it original.

chris covell
(Login chriscovell)

No score for this post
December 8 2017, 6:55 PM 

I am in Dallas FT Worth

chris covell
(Login chriscovell)

No score for this post
December 8 2017, 6:55 PM 

I am in Dallas FT Worth

JB
(Login x-cop)

PPC to sell

No score for this post
December 8 2017, 9:16 PM 

If I decide to peddle it will post it. Still not sure. It is a model 10 with a Douglas slab bbl with an Aristocrat sight.

Chris covell
(Login chriscovell)

Ppc

No score for this post
December 8 2017, 10:25 PM 

Let me know

Unregistered Member
(Login x-cop)

PPC revolver to sell

No score for this post
December 12 2017, 5:47 PM 

I have decided to go ahead and sell it. If you are interested, email me for more details and pricing and go from there. jbcustom-leather@att.net

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement