Net 54 Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Hello to all visitors! Please visit the NEW Net54 board at www.Net54baseball.com You can directly contact the moderator here if you have any questions or comments. Enjoy!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index  
josh
(Login illini805)

Re: Beckett's Graded Card Investor - Free Copy

May 15 2008, 12:01 AM 

I bought their very first copy of this magazine. It was in the Borders bookstore here in Santa Barbara. I hadn't looked at a Beckett probably since 1988. I really enjoyed it and I noticed they even have some strip cards listed in the price guide. Then I kept looking for the new issue and I never saw a new one. I am glad it is back. Looking forward in receiving it!

Frank Wakefield
(Login Greatwake)
Registered Users

May 15 2008, 12:43 AM 

Well I just went through the process, and got to the bill me later spot...

But I can't click that last part. By doing so I'm asking Beckett to send me 6 issues for $24.99 and to bill me later. And that is not my intent, notwithstanding what assurances are made here.

I'd like to see what it was for free. But the idea of saying bill me later $24.99 then me refusing to pay doesn't sound like the right way to do business.

Brandon, I'd like to see what it was, and I'll email my address to you if you want it.

Bilko G
(Login StampedeCity)

Thanks!!!

May 15 2008, 12:50 AM 

Thanks Leon and Beckett for the free issue. I have been wanting to check it out for sometime now, but my two local shops i attend, do not carry it. So thanks again, looking forward to the issue.

Kevin Saucier
(Login only_child)

May 15 2008, 1:09 AM 

Mark Anderson was kind enough to send me a copy about a month ago. Impressive!

I threw away the SMR that day without even a glace and kept the Graded Card Investor. Keep up the good work.

Kevin

------------------------------

www.AlteredCards.com - in-depth education on advanced card doctoring techniques & detection with detailed examples

Cobby33
(Login Cobby33)

May 15 2008, 1:42 AM 

It really is a great publication. I know the guys put a LOT of time and effort into it and you can tell. Top notch deal.

Brandon Cacek
(Login bcacek)

Thank you all

May 15 2008, 9:50 AM 

Well I think that we were able to get through our first day hurdles pretty well, and it looks like a large number of you have taken us up on this offer. I would like to thank all of you on this board for your support, and I hope that you tell your friends about this offer. I will be available on this board, and through email if anyone has any questions.

Thanks again, and we look forward to your suggestions, and comments. (no one is allowed to say anything bad though...kidding).

Talk to you soon.

Brandon Cacek
(Login bcacek)

Reply to Frank

May 15 2008, 1:04 PM 

Hello Frank,

I sent you an email this morning, and I thought that I should make a post here as well. For legal reasons we have to provide this offer with the "bill me later" option, but once you receive your free copy you will not be obligated to pay for the rest of the subscription if you don't want to.

I know that the way it is worded, it looks like we are trying to pull a fast one, but I assure you we are not. Thank you so much for your interest, and please let me know if you (or anyone else) has any other questions.

Anonymous
(Login bcacek)

Going great so far

May 20 2008, 3:37 PM 

I wanted to make a quick post to let everyone know that our give away has been going great and that there are still a few free issues that can be claimed. Thank you goes out to everyone who has already taken us up on the offer, and your magazines will be mailed out to you in just a few weeks.

Please let me know via email, or posting to this thread, if you have any questions about this offer, or any of our other magazines. Thanks again, and I'm looking forward to meeting a few of you at the Nationals.

First rounds on me (these are still free aren't they Leon)

leon
(Premier Login leonl)
Network 54 Moderator

Brandon

May 20 2008, 3:47 PM 

Yes, all of the rounds at the Net54 Dinner will be free to all attendees. Yours included...so by all means...give them away!!

Mark Anderson
(Login GehrigFan)

May 20 2008, 4:25 PM 

"Please let me know via email, or posting to this thread, if you have any questions about this offer, or any of our other magazines. Thanks again, and I'm looking forward to meeting a few of you at the Nationals."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Likewise, I'm always available for questions about BVG and BGS, either through my Net54 account or directly at manderson@beckett.com

I look forward to reconnecting with several of you at the National dinner, and meeting most of you for the first time.

Mark Anderson, Director
Beckett Grading Services

James Gallo
(Login JamesGallo)

Great product

May 20 2008, 11:34 PM 

I have read almost all the issues and they are great. The prices are a lot more close to actual prices, and they list lowe grades instead of just 5 or better like SMR.

I have enjoyed every issue and for the sets I collect I think the prices are either right on or very close.

I find the elite mag a bit harder to get as my local card shop doesn't carry it. If you guys wan to offer a deal on that mag too I would be up for it but I like giving my local shop the $10 for the GCI .

James G

Looking for 1915 Cracker Jacks and 1909-11 American Caramel E90-1.

mark pero
(Login markpero)

What is the card investor??

April 30 2009, 10:28 AM 

Tell me more about finding the graded card investor??

Frank B
(Login frankb22)

April 30 2009, 1:13 PM 

Struck out trying to get this done. No "Bill Me Later" option that I can see.

Matt
(Login MSW1)

April 30 2009, 1:15 PM 

This promotion is almost a year old and was just bumped this AM.

My Trade/Sale Page

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement