Net 54 Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Hello to all visitors! Please visit the NEW Net54 board at www.Net54baseball.com You can directly contact the moderator here if you have any questions or comments. Enjoy!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index  
Rhett Yeakley
(Login rhettmyeakley)

Re: April 2009 Net54 contest- ending this Sunday

April 26 2009, 9:20 PM 

$777.76, I'm totally gonna beat ya Rob!

Ken Wirt
(Login triwak)

April 27 2009, 12:07 AM 

Looks like Golf History. 54 cents off - nice job!

leon
(Premier Login leonl)
Network 54 Moderator

Golfhistory wins with a guess only .54 off the mark

April 27 2009, 9:29 AM 

Mr.Golfhistory wins!! With a guess only .54 cents off. Please send me a private email with your shipping address and I will get this nice caramel card right out for you. Thanks to everyone who played. regards

Marty Ogelvie
(Login martyogelvie)

April 27 2009, 10:29 AM 

congrats Golfhistory.

thanks for the contest Leon!  happy.gif

marty

This message has been edited by martyogelvie on Apr 27, 2009 7:52 PM

Fred C
(Login JudgeDred2)

April 27 2009, 12:17 PM 

Ya know, it pays to read these contest rules... I looked at the E91 Hooper and thought that was the item people were guessing the price of... I was scratching my head when I saw all the large dollar amounts being guessed. Finally, I saw it was an N300 Foutz.... duh....

leon
(Premier Login leonl)
Network 54 Moderator

interesting

April 27 2009, 9:17 PM 

So this could be a first. The winner, obviously anonymous and going by login "Golfhistory", has an email address of spamisanono@gmail.com

So, "spam is a no no".....is the email address I have emailed and no response. We will give it a few days then I will go to the 2nd place winner. Fortunately I have the "I get to make the call" clause. Hopefully Mr.Golf will claim his prize. regards

Matt
(Login MSW1)

April 27 2009, 9:20 PM 

This message has been edited by MSW1 on Apr 27, 2009 9:21 PM

leon
(Premier Login leonl)
Network 54 Moderator

The winner

April 28 2009, 8:44 AM 

The winner has claimed his prize. He is on vacation so wasn't checking the board as often. Congrats to him and better luck next time to the rest....

GolfHistory
(Login GolfHistory)

Re: Thanks!

April 28 2009, 2:24 PM 

Thank you very much Leon....and all. Now I cannot say I have never won anything before. Great contest and even though I am more of a lurker I do read (and learn from) these boards daily. I am a long ago baseball collector who has been away from it for a few years but has always tried to stay in touch with the hobby and market. Golf cards are my major expertise although I have some in pre-war baseball as well. I always love looking and learning and the knowledge here is astounding.

Thanks again for the fun contest and letting me participate. I won't tell the wife because my win could precipitate some 'losses' to come in her mind! wink.gif

~David

< Previous Page 14 5 6 7 8 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement