Net 54 Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Hello to all visitors! Please visit the NEW Net54 board at www.Net54baseball.com You can directly contact the moderator here if you have any questions or comments. Enjoy!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index  

Early baseball blotters

April 26 2009 at 11:52 AM

Leon  (Premier Login leonl)
Network 54 Moderator

There are a few areas of vintage baseball "card" collecting that still don't cost a lot to do. Collecting blotters is one of them. As I put these on my website, as new acquisitions, I am curious if anyone else on the board collects them? There doesn't seem to be a lot of demand which helps keep the prices down. I understand generic cards and things don't garner much attention but I think they are still neat....regards

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

leon
(Premier Login leonl)
Network 54 Moderator

and

April 27 2009, 9:32 AM 

Did I mention the lack of interest and demand keeps the prices down? Part of the fun in collecting is that there can be something for everyone on every budget. These little gems can be had for $10-$50 usually....

[linked image]

boxingcardman
(Login boxingcardman)

Very nice

April 27 2009, 4:32 PM 

I've seen some really interesting advertising blotters over the years. Damn, another new area to collect!

Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc

leon
(Premier Login leonl)
Network 54 Moderator

and a few from Jeremy J.

April 27 2009, 4:46 PM 

Here is a few more from another board member. I have had another inquiry about them too. Suffice it to say it doesn't take me much to get excited happy.gif...

[linked image] [linked image]

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement