Net 54 Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Hello to all visitors! Please visit the NEW Net54 board at www.Net54baseball.com You can directly contact the moderator here if you have any questions or comments. Enjoy!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index  

How to Ship Graded Cards

April 28 2009 at 11:14 PM
Chris  (Login cbcbcb)

I realized recently that I have never shipped a graded card, so what is the proper way given stories about cracked slabs. I was planning on using a bubble mailer, but should I use an extra layer of bubble wrap or cardboard perhaps?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
john w
(Login jwondowski)

Re: How to Ship Graded Cards

April 28 2009, 11:19 PM 

A slab sandwhiched between two pieces of coragated cardboard in a bubble envelope works fine and keeps the weight to 3-4 ounces.

joe
(Login jcmtiger)

Re: How to Ship Graded Cards

April 29 2009, 9:57 AM 

If it is worth any kind of of money send priority mail in a USPS Priority mail box. That way you won't have any problems.

Joe

Ty Cobb, Spikes flying!

JB
(Login jbbama)

graded cards...........

April 29 2009, 10:30 AM 

I have occasionally used cardboard with graded slabs, but most of the time I just ship with regular bubble mailer and is fine. Never had an issue with just a bubble mailer. Short of a truck tire running it over, i think you will be good. Also, 3-4 ounces is right.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement