Net 54 Vintage Baseball Card Forum
Hello to all visitors! Please visit the NEW Net54 board at www.Net54baseball.com You can directly contact the moderator here if you have any questions or comments. Enjoy!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index  

Todd C
(Login deadballera)

Re: With a bit of trepidation the new board is open again

April 30 2009, 2:14 PM 

registration was easy.

Can you look into the Avatar upload again.

Todd

Matt
(Login MSW1)

April 30 2009, 2:17 PM 

Todd - looking into it right now..

My Trade/Sale Page

leon
(Premier Login leonl)
Network 54 Moderator

requests

April 30 2009, 2:18 PM 

I am definitely not getting as many emails with contact information as I should be.....and they are coming in slowly when I am getting them. So ya'll hang in there. I still feel good about the way it's going. Lets hold all other requests, other than registering questions, for the time being. Once again, there is a new slate and everyone except one person will be allowed to come to the board again. IF you have never raised roosters to cockfight you will be allowed to register.... happy.gif thanks to all.

Eric
(Login crazylocomerk)

April 30 2009, 2:20 PM 

I figured it out. I have to be approved and I need to finish registration before I can mess with my avatar.

Edited to add: no more off topic questions.

This message has been edited by crazylocomerk on Apr 30, 2009 2:21 PM

Jeff
(Login Barfvader)

Not Getting The Confirmation Email

April 30 2009, 2:24 PM 

I'm not getting the confirmation email either(been about 30 minutes).

Last time I used a Hotmail account and didn't get the email so I tried Yahoo this time and no go this time as well.

Matt
(Login MSW1)

April 30 2009, 2:32 PM 

Folks - there is an issue right now with Yahoo emails it seems. If you signup with a Yahoo account, you will not get any emails from the board. Email leon directly at leon@net54baseball.com with your Username, Name and Phone # and he will approve you manually.

edited to add: Hotmail and Gmail (amongst others) all seem to be fine. We only know about an issue with Yahoo right now.

This message has been edited by MSW1 on Apr 30, 2009 2:43 PM

Jeff
(Login Barfvader)

April 30 2009, 2:39 PM 

I just sent an email to Leon but I'm in no hurry as I know setting up a new board can be all kinds of fun.

leon
(Premier Login leonl)
Network 54 Moderator

Thanks Matt

April 30 2009, 2:41 PM 

Darn yahoo...couldn't do our web hosting or email stuff.....

Everyone will be approved so hang in there folks. If you don't get approved very quickly please send that info as Matt just said....

On the very rare occasion that you get approved without sending the info just know that in the not too distant future you will get an email from me asking for it. The main thing right now is to get everyone approved. best regards

Eric
(Login crazylocomerk)

April 30 2009, 2:47 PM 

Leon....I sent you my info in an email. Let me know if you receive it. Thanks.

leon
(Premier Login leonl)
Network 54 Moderator

Eric

April 30 2009, 2:59 PM 

You are good to go...

brock
(Login yanks12025)

April 30 2009, 3:10 PM 

Leon,
I sent you an email to leonl@flash.net, sorry about that. Do i need to send it again to the other. Thanks for the work you guys are doing.

This message has been edited by yanks12025 on Apr 30, 2009 3:29 PM

Matt
(Login MSW1)

April 30 2009, 3:15 PM 

see below

This message has been edited by MSW1 on Apr 30, 2009 3:16 PM

leon
(Premier Login leonl)
Network 54 Moderator

brock

April 30 2009, 3:15 PM 

my email on the new board is

leon@net54baseball.com

and that is where all emails should go to.....they do get transferred to my regular private email but the address I just listed is the best one..

brock
(Login yanks12025)

April 30 2009, 3:32 PM 

I sent you a email to the email you wrote just to make sure you got my info.

leon
(Premier Login leonl)
Network 54 Moderator

brock

April 30 2009, 3:49 PM 

I got it ....you should be fine to post on the new board now...thanks much

Jeff Lichtman
(Login calvindog)

April 30 2009, 4:29 PM 

Needless to say (or maybe not needless to say) the new board is running perfectly.

Matt
(Login MSW1)

April 30 2009, 4:34 PM 

Thanks Jeff.

The only unresolved issue we know about is with people signing up with Yahoo email accounts (which should be fixed within 24 hours). If anyone is seeing any other issue, please let us know.

Also, I posted this in another thread, but it bears repeating - I don't believe any posts made on this forum after 12:50 EST this afternoon will be brought over to the new forum, so please bring the conversations over to the new forum so we don't lose the valuable content when this forum eventually gets shut down. Mike has done a phenomenal job of completely replicating the archives from this forum on the new forum, including all posts up until early this afternoon.

My Trade/Sale Page

Jim VB
(Login jvb6034)

April 30 2009, 4:59 PM 

On the new board, I can't find the thread where everybody picks on Lichtman. Can anyone help?

happy.gif

Matt
(Login MSW1)

April 30 2009, 5:02 PM 

Joann
(Login jmk59)

April 30 2009, 5:21 PM 

FWIW, since I am a bit of a privacy freak.

The email address for registration - the one to which you email Leon your info - is the same as the email address that is given for contacting "a member of our support staff". This suggested to me that more people then just Leon have access to those emails.

So ... because of the privacy thing I sent my email to Leon's flash.net address. Sorry if it causes an issue Leon, but I didn't want my unpublished phone number going to a mailbox if I don't know who all has access to it. Just my quirky little thing, but I wanted to make others aware of it too.

It also gave me an opportunity to drop Leon just a tiny little note, so that's all good too. happy.gif

Looking forward to checking out the new board again.

J

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement