I feel like I'm walking on eggshells.....

by Ashley S

I'm in Halifax NS, and people are threatening to kill each other over their views, on my Psychology message board! This is way too much.

I got this in an email:

"You don't want war because it destroys peace. But in peace we build what we should not. So indeed, is war the time to say we want peace, because in time, peace will bring war."

So whether we're at war or not, people are going to do things they shouldn't to destroy the peace we have. I hope the US accompishes it's mission (to put Saddam into exile I believe, but I'm not positive) and gets rid of all those weapons quicky and efficiently so those men and women can come home to their friends and families.

And a reminder, the US although they were key in winning WW2 dropped an A bomb on Hiroshima Japan as retaliation which caused people to suffer to this day (yes there are still linked cancers). I wish war was fought between military and military, not people with big guns and little children playing in the street.

~Avatar by Ashley S, If you want this to be your avatar please email Ashley S at Bubble_Brain_23@hotmail.com
Thank you.

Posted on Mar 20, 2003, 3:41 PM
from IP address 129.173.174.141

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement