This story is for Chicken Soup of the Teenage Soul on Tough Stuff.

by Marissa Miller

Hi my name is Marissa Miller.I am in the 9th grade.But on 9-11-01 I was in the 5th garde.I have a story for Chinken Soup of the Teenage Soul on Tough Stuff.

When Tomorrow Starts Without Me

When tomorrow starts without me,and I'm not here to see;If
the sun should rise and find your eyes all filled with tears for me''
I wish so much that you wouldn't cry the way you did today, While thinking of the many this we didn't get to say.I know how much you love me,as much as I love you,And
each time you think of me ,I know you'll miss me,too;
But when tomorrow starts without me ,please try to understand,
That an angel came and called my name and took me by the
hand,
And said my place was ready in HEAVEN far above,And that I'd have to leave behide all those I dearly love.But as I
turned to walk away,a tear fell from my eye,For all my life,I'd always thought I didn't want to die.I had so much to live for so much yet to do,It seemed almost impossible that I was leaving you.I thought of all the yesterdays,the good ones and the bed.I thought of love we
shared and all the fun we had.If I could relive yesterday,I thought for a while,I'd say good-by and kiss you and maybe see you smile.But then I fully realized that
this could never be,For emptiness and memories would lake the place of me.And when I thought of the worldly things that I'd miss tomorrow,
I thought of you, and when I did,my heart was filled with sorrow .
But when I walked though HEAVEN'S gats,I felt so much at home.
When GOD looked down and smiled at me,from HIS great golden throne.
HE said,''This is eternity and all I've promised you,Today for life on Earth is past but here it starts anew.I promise ne tomorrow,but today will always last,and
since each day's the same day,there's no longing for the past.But you have been so FAITHFUL,so TRUSTING,and so TRUE,Though there were time you did some things you knew was you shouldn't do.
But you have been FORGIVEN and now at last you're FREE.So
won't you take my hand and share my life with me''?
So when tomorrow starts without me,do think we're far apart,
For every time you think of me,I'm right here in your heart.

On September 11,2001 I was at school that day I was now and I met some kids.On the frist day of 5th grade I met a boy named Justin Gaut.Justin was vear nice and I know that he had so one but I didn't know what.On 9-11-01 I reailze that the prson he had was Jesus!On 9-11-01 I was not a Chrsitian I said my pray and when I hered that the United States of America just got hit I stared to coss.But know it was been 4 years snice 9-11-01 and Jesus I gave my life to Jesus Chrsit!!!!!!!!! I know Jesus for 2 years amost 3 on 1-19-06!!!

God bless AMERICA and ALL THE TROOPS IN AFGHT AND IRAQ!!!

BY Marissa Miller

Posted on Nov 19, 2005, 6:46 PM
from IP address 4.229.249.51

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement