<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

I-Cycle Derby Volunteers Needed!

December 12 2016 at 3:01 PM
Lurleen  (no login)

We're gearing up for the 69th I-Cycle Derby on January 1st. The route is all planned, trophies ordered, food lined up.

We want everyone who can to ride but if you can't ride - Help! We will need at least 4 volunteers to man the checkpoints (two checkpoints for the morning leg & two for the afternoon leg). Getting folks signed in & making sure the food is replenished, etc. And getting Roy's Repair set up for the crowd on Dec. 31st is always when we need a few burly men to setup tables, move motorcycles around in the shop, etc.

This event is always a good time. Hope to see you there!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
LSGiant
(Login LSGiant)

Re: I-Cycle Derby Volunteers Needed!

December 12 2016, 5:47 PM 

Mrs. LSGiant will help if needed. What time does she need to be there.

I also have an open spot in the Hack available if anybody wants to go for a ride.

Respond to this message   
LSGiant
(Login LSGiant)

December 13 2016, 9:16 AM 

I would think that Lurleen would be more than interested in riding in the Hack. She is truly our leader and the best way to lead is by example. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Lurleen
(no login)

December 14 2016, 9:53 AM 

Tempting to say the least but I can't leave the kids unattended. Besides I know the route so that would give us an unfair advantage. happy.gif

Tell the wife we could use some help around mid-day when the riders come in after the first leg.

Thanks!

Respond to this message   
Ron Messick
(Login mess533)

Volunteer

December 12 2016, 8:22 PM 

This could mark my first voyage to the Twin Cities on 4 tires. No matter how much I'd like to run in this event, I better just stick to Volunteering. Just give me a shout with when and where to be, Ron (816)305-8662.

Off topic kinda/kinda not will there be some sort of a New Years celebration? Does anyone need me to bring anything up from the Kansas City area? Are there any suggestions on a decent rooms near Roy's Repair?

Respond to this message   
Northstar
(no login)

December 15 2016, 6:25 PM 

I am riding in the event, but if you need any help before, I am all hands.

Alex @ 612655490(8)

Respond to this message   
Rev. K
(no login)

December 19 2016, 12:59 PM 

Two bottles of Arthur Bryant's original sauce would be most welcome. Of course I will pay you for them.
-K

Respond to this message   
Ron Messick
(Login mess533)

December 19 2016, 7:24 PM 

You got it Rev.

Respond to this message   
Shelden Moe
(no login)

December 30 2016, 11:27 PM 

Extended Christmas plans will prevent Mallorie and myself fro volunteering this year. Hope to stop by for a bit and say "HI" though.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement