<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

I-Cycle Derby Recap

January 4 2017 at 1:41 PM
Lurleen  (no login)

I'd like to thank everyone who took part in the 68th Annual I-Cycle Derby. It was a huge success! Many thanks go out to our staff & volunteers. I might leave someone out but for starters:

Jim Winterer, Lewis Lakey, Sev Pearman, Lee Bruns, Kevin Kocur, Jim Weatherhead, Tammy Wanchena, Ron Messick, Sam Bruns, Lee from SD & a nice lady & her daughter whose names escape me.

We had over 50 riders which is more than anyone can remember. The weather was perfect & the riders had a great time.

We had many sponsors who donated food, drink & raffle prizes. Big time thanks to Diamond's Coffee. Lucy always goes above & beyond to make sure everyone stays warm with coffee & soup.

Here is a great write up from one of our rookie riders: https://www.corazzo.net/69th-annual-cycle-derby-2017/

We're already planning for the 70th on January 1st, 2018!!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Lee Bruns
(Login MilkmanDan)

the other Lee

January 5 2017, 8:20 PM 

The other Lee is Lee Elehbracht. ALSO, does anyone know what to search on YouTube to see Alex Kings Icycle video? He made one last year also, but I don't know how to find them on YouTube.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement