KUMUL DISCUSSION FORUM

Return to Kumul Development Forum  

Ich habe dich!

July 4 2004 at 8:44 AM
No score for this post
Ralph Hamilton 

Response to Re: Sepik!

To Anonymous,
Yu wokim long kapsaitim lik lik long mi ya?

Heumenetics! Ah! I assume you mean, "interpretation of the scriptures". I also assume you have some revelation of "woman's place", as a result of your interpretrations.

Nau! Yu no wokim long tok bokis, tokaut long ol. Don't keep it a secret - tell us all.

As to being a professional. I was not aware of any formal courses in/on the subject.

Sori tumas ol wantoks. My reply was very tardy on this one. The spelling threw me. So I had to wait till I had some spare time, to think about what anon' was talking about. I had some time about 0200hrs this morning, so I researched the subject a little,

Now anon' correct me if I am wrong. What Heumenetics claims, is that the world was not created in 6 days, but the "Creation" was revealed in 6 days. God created all the species, but Evolution has modified the various species, to adapt to a changing enviorenment.

So how does this relate to the thread about women's place, etc etc? Don't hold out on us. Propound your theories. I am a nihilist. So I have no preconcieved ideas on religion. I am dying to hear yours. Naturally, I have no tenet of faith that is so dear to me, that it is not open to discussion. Comes with the territory, I guess.

Over to you, wantok......Ralph.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

About this board - the Kumul Discussion Forum is administered and set up by PNGScape with the permission of the founder of the board and the Kumul Foundation pursuant to the Kumul Foundation's object of facilitating discussion and debate on issues of significance to Papua New Guinea's national development. The old Kumul board can be found at www.voy.com/1950/ Discussion must be conducted respectfully, and rationally, with the object being that the dissemination of ideas will lead to action that will contribute to PNG's ongoing development.

Remember, PNG's destiny is ours too!