PAPUA NEW GUINEA DEVELOPMENTAL ISSUES
KUMUL DISCUSSION FORUM

Return to Kumul Development Forum  

Re: Education and Christianity

September 3 2004 at 3:12 PM
No score for this post
Mangi Nating 

Response to Re: Education and Christianity

You failed to answer any of the questions I raised.

AND instead of trying to counter them with logic you resorted to namecalling.

If PNG is not a Christian country then what is?

Must PNG be a Christian country? Did I not explain earlier that a country cannot be Christian. What is a country but the peoples within it, and if the whole populace is not Christian, then how can the country logically be Christian? Es imposible and this should be easy to see if you had only applied yourself.

The fact that a thoroughly Christian country is almost by definition backward, corrupt, crime ridden and filled with hatred, prejudice, and injustice is fully explained by your stereotyped windbagging.

Stereotyped windbagging is what again?
and PNG's failures are "fully explained" by stereotyped windbagging?

Did you not say earlier that history and openness to ideas were two major determinants? It seems that you have lost your calmness and with it the show of rationality.

I thought when I read your earlier comments that I had found a rational person eager to argue and discuss these issues logically, I was sadly mistaken.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

About this board - the Kumul Discussion Forum is administered and set up by PNGScape with the permission of the founder of the board and the Kumul Foundation pursuant to the Kumul Foundation's object of facilitating discussion and debate on issues of significance to Papua New Guinea's national development. The old Kumul board can be found at www.voy.com/1950/ Discussion must be conducted respectfully, and rationally, with the object being that the dissemination of ideas will lead to action that will contribute to PNG's ongoing development.

Remember, PNG's destiny is ours too!