Asian Invasion of PNGOctober 21 2004 at 9:24 AM
No score for this post
I would like to know genuine opinions, views and concerns from Papua New Guineans about the latest trend of events following the crack down of illegal horse racing machines and criminal activities in Port Moresby and other centres of PNG by the Asian nationalities.
There are a whole lot of criminal activities that are conducted by these people with and without the help of PNG nationals, such as:
- - bribing officials, running brothels, hirring hit-men to kill PNG officials, facilitating horse race gaming, money laundering, crime syndicate, tax evasion, etc, etc, etc,......
A very good number of these people do not have proper immigration approvals or documents to be in this country and they don't even have any professional qualifications to work at a professional level to leave behind something tangible for the country to appreciate once they have gone. Instead, they appear to add on the already alarmingly accumulating national woes.
My message is that for those of you PNG nationals who are behind these activities in one way or the other for your own greed and wealth, do you ever consider the majority of the country's populace plus other dignified hard-working PNGeans? Do you know that you are slowly being lured into throwing your own country PNG - a unique place in the whole wide world you call home everyday down the sewage pipe? Do you have any sense of guilt at all?
My heart cries for my beloved PNG - land of a thousand languages, tribes, cultures, and traditions ...
This is one person's (myself) opinion regarding the latest events in PNG and I am sorry if this message offends someone.
- Sooner or later, PNG is gonna turn into another Fiji, Kenya, etc... - @WAMA on Oct 21, 2004, 5:30 PM
- Re: Sooner or later, PNG is gonna turn into another Fiji, Kenya, etc... - meltops on Oct 21, 2004, 6:49 PM
- Re: Sooner or later, PNG is gonna turn into another Fiji, Kenya, etc... - bula from nz on Mar 31, 2005, 3:57 AM
- Re: Asian Invasion of PNG - Anonymous on Oct 21, 2004, 9:57 PM
- Re: Asian Invasion of PNG - Anonymous on Oct 23, 2004, 12:13 PM
- interesting isn't it? - tha_villain on Oct 25, 2004, 10:35 AM