PAPUA NEW GUINEA DEVELOPMENTAL ISSUES
KUMUL DISCUSSION FORUM

Return to Kumul Development Forum  

Re: Think before you speak... do I know this person?

May 23 2006 at 8:10 AM
No score for this post
pc 

Response to Think before you speak... do I know this person?

Go, Hastanget.....I salut you for your achievement... heard about your committment... You are one of png very unique sons.

I tend to realise that many of the people here in the forum whom we blindly point fingers at are honored and respected in their own ways through sacrifice and commitment. I guess it's about time we learn to respect one and another than throwing cheap comments and blames on them.

I've read threads after threads on most forums in this site and can honestly admit that we PNGeans definitely have attitude problems. I am surprised that at least someone is always ready to attack with cheap and aggressive comments without even analysing the fact.

Cheers!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

About this board - the Kumul Discussion Forum is administered and set up by PNGScape with the permission of the founder of the board and the Kumul Foundation pursuant to the Kumul Foundation's object of facilitating discussion and debate on issues of significance to Papua New Guinea's national development. The old Kumul board can be found at www.voy.com/1950/ Discussion must be conducted respectfully, and rationally, with the object being that the dissemination of ideas will lead to action that will contribute to PNG's ongoing development.

Remember, PNG's destiny is ours too!