NAME AND SHAME HIMApril 13 2008 at 12:27 PM
No score for this post
Response to Finance Dept. wants 10%
If it was me - bai mi singaut lo em lo ai blo man na tokim em bai mi ripotim na bai mi wetim em lo carpark wantaim ol rellies blo mi, tasol mi hailans na taim mi belhat, waia blo mi sawe lus liklik.
Below are some options - tell her to do ALL of them to cover her bases.
1. Report him to the Ombudsman and police.
2. Get a lawyer - get them to draft a letter on office letterhead to the Officer asking him if he wishes to continue discussions in court.The lawyers will be able to inform him that what he is demanding is illegal.
3. Get her to write a letter to Post Courier, National and the Department Head exposing this person for the lowlife he is. Name and shame.
4. Ring up the post courier and talk to a journalist about writing a story about her and anyone else who has been blackmailed like this.
5. Take her husband and male relatives with her and ask for the cheque again.
6. Tell us his name and phone number, we can start a public campaign of shaming him
Blari sting - em wok na kisim dispela mani.