PAPUA NEW GUINEA DEVELOPMENTAL ISSUES
KUMUL DISCUSSION FORUM

Return to Kumul Development Forum  

Goodness Me. What the ???

August 11 2010 at 10:57 PM
No score for this post
Mum 

Response to Conscripted soldiers would help reconstruct infrastructure.

Nesian,

You go from this other post you made:-

"Why not post about the tough subjects, e.g The Papua New Guinean state's proclaimed Christianity is a contradiction within our constitution and a hindrance to better dialogue with our only bordering neighbour which happens to be mainly Muslim OR that tourism has never elevated a nation beyond its current status but merely constricts it's own opinions of itself and how the rest of the world views it (i.e. if you continuously advertise yourself as a nation of Christian reformed cannibals with a penchant for rugby and strange animals, that's all you'll ever be) OR EVEN that perhaps Papua New Guinea should become a republic with a presidential electoral system instead of the archaic Westminster system. " Nesian

to this one about conscripting every man & his dog to the army???

What is it?? full of bull; or 'pinching' other people's words to make out you are really smart?? I wonder!!

How; exactly; is compulsory conscription to the armed forces, to dig holes and fill in potholes, going to make them more "patriotic"????

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

About this board - the Kumul Discussion Forum is administered and set up by PNGScape with the permission of the founder of the board and the Kumul Foundation pursuant to the Kumul Foundation's object of facilitating discussion and debate on issues of significance to Papua New Guinea's national development. The old Kumul board can be found at www.voy.com/1950/ Discussion must be conducted respectfully, and rationally, with the object being that the dissemination of ideas will lead to action that will contribute to PNG's ongoing development.

Remember, PNG's destiny is ours too!