Where is the evidence of gov funded infrastructureAugust 18 2010 at 8:29 AM
No score for this post
|Het paul |
Response to Shame on Sapuri
All of you please look around you, There is absolutely NO evidence of PNG Government funded major public infrastructure ( buildings, equipment etc.) in hospitals and other major institutions in PNG at all and never has been.
All the existing infrastructures are built with foreign aid money, doesn't that strike everyone as being odd ???
Bearing that in mind, the government shall now use public money to build a private institution that ordinary citizens shall never have access to !!!!
- Sapuri overwhelmingly rejected as Medical society President - Anonymous on Sep 14, 2010, 8:16 PM
- Sapuri - St ret talker on Nov 2, 2010, 6:58 AM
- PMC HERE TO STAY - Anonymous on Nov 12, 2010, 9:54 AM
- Re: Sapuri - lina on Feb 12, 2011, 6:48 PM
- Re: Sapuri - cool on Feb 14, 2011, 12:34 AM
- Re: Sapuri - moresby on Feb 14, 2011, 12:37 AM
- Re: Sapuri - supporter on Mar 3, 2011, 7:27 PM
- Lamana - YUMI YET on Mar 8, 2011, 11:37 AM
- where has the quality gone for PNG doctors? - a on Mar 22, 2011, 10:44 AM