PAPUA NEW GUINEA DEVELOPMENTAL ISSUES
KUMUL DISCUSSION FORUM

Return to Kumul Development Forum  

You twit.

January 31 2012 at 4:56 PM
No score for this post

Response to Re: Joke Right?

Right dickhead,
in case you don't realize it, I got flooded here in Brissie.

My place went 5 metres under in the Jan 11 flood. I only moved back into my Townhouse a month ago. So I have lost all my mailing lists and addys, and all that stuff. I don't keep my mailing lists on my computer for very good reasons.

Over the last year I have had several emails, purporting to be fom PNG people I know. They are stranded at an airport, and their credit cards, and wallet/handbag, have been stolen. Each time I was sure the person was not where the email said they were. Oh. They needed money of course. What had happened, was that someone had hacked their computer, and hijacked their mailng list.

Now you totally negaative arsehole. I rang the Brissie consulate, trying to get Philly's number. No one had it. So I have enlisted 7mile's aid. I have asked her to get Philly to ring me. I also tried the PNG students association, here in Brissie. The email to my contact there came back. So that is the progress report to date.

What strange feat of mental masturbation, enables you to draw those conclusions that you do, about me. I work for myself about 12 hours a day, so I am pretty busy otherwise too.

Go take a running piss at a rolling donut......Ralph.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

About this board - the Kumul Discussion Forum is administered and set up by PNGScape with the permission of the founder of the board and the Kumul Foundation pursuant to the Kumul Foundation's object of facilitating discussion and debate on issues of significance to Papua New Guinea's national development. The old Kumul board can be found at www.voy.com/1950/ Discussion must be conducted respectfully, and rationally, with the object being that the dissemination of ideas will lead to action that will contribute to PNG's ongoing development.

Remember, PNG's destiny is ours too!