Untitled

by KingOfPain (no login)

---> DK2 needs a rest...

Glad to hear that ;p I can sure use your your help. Beside, the attendance at the Variant channel is nest to none lately.

---> How do you get him to stand still in the fire? Does the melee char go toe to toe to hold him (eeek!)?

Yes

---> Is the spell lvl from scroll exploit part of this strat 8-)?

No, not for real strat purpose, but for data collection. Have people dicided that's exploitation? I don't remember anyone replying when FH asked.

---> Have we ever determined if there is a damage requirement for a rogue to look-lock Leo?

I have heard of the trick but never tried it, so lets try that too.

---> this is why i am ambivalent about warriors in ironman--they plateau.

Agreed mostly. Really too bad the lvl up points are "wasted" but the the warrior has these advantages beside being needed for repairs, fast block, faster recovery and critical hit. Besides, especially during low levels, just getting a lvl up can make more difference than gaining lvl up points.

There are a lot of different leveling-up-certain-character combinations we could try... I hope you have the time ;) Now, if I can remember where I filed Charis's Exp Cap post, that will help in determining how many total clvls are available at any given stages.

Cahris, you mind reposting that again or email me a new copy?

Later :)

KoP

Posted on Jul 13, 1999, 1:57 PM
from IP address 139.142.173.58

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. nice. Charis, Jul 15, 1999, 6:25 AM
    1. Look-Lock. Cyrene, Jul 15, 1999, 1:42 PM
    2. Look-Lock. Cyrene, Jul 15, 1999, 1:42 PM
      1. Neat, this needs testing!. Charis, Jul 16, 1999, 7:17 AM
        1. hehe indeed. KingOfPain, Jul 16, 1999, 4:37 PM

Find more forums on DiabloCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

(reserved) Other Quick Links - FAQ, History, etc..