Reach the Forum Goddess at bluehairedgoddess@tenchiclub.com

Back to Forum Page  

Help for Shneider

January 13 2003 at 1:52 PM
Blue-Haired Goddess 
from IP address 216.206.18.12

Response to little help please

Wow.  Now, I know that it has taken me forever to post to any post, being that I have to use the public library for the internet now, but do want to post back on this, no matter how old the note.  Because Dark Shneider deserves an explaination.__ ___________________________  ____Okay.  Unfortunately for this forum, being barely-if-at-all advertised, not many people know about it, just devoted friends recruited from Mikkukan's forum and that's it.  So, basically, the way you use the chat, is to let us know that you want to chat.  "Hey, So-and-So!  Meet me at this chat room at such-and-such o'clock."  That sort of thing.  My appologies that it has been kind of baren around here lately.  Hopefuly I can schedule a time in the near future for chats or at the very least get some more forum talk in this place.  Until then though...._______________________ __________________________________   I have to say best of luck.

Always,
Blue.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on AnimeCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Reach the Forum Goddess at bluehairedgoddess@tenchiclub.com