<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Main  

GUIDE: Cleaning the Electronic EGR Valve

November 20 2009 at 6:38 PM

Joske  (Login JoskeJTD)
from IP address 82.25.93.103

At long last i have finished the 'Cleaning the EGR valve' guide. Hope its of use to somebody, you'll definately save alot of money cleaning it rather than replacing it with a new one and paying a garage to install it. wink.gif

Cleaning EGR Valve

I will get intouch with Wimmy to have it permanently hosted with the other repair guides.

Banner08.jpg
FOR SALE :
ePER 48 Edition DVD 2009 / Fiat Bravo Haynes Manual / Fiat Bravo & Fiat Coupe Workshop Manuals and Fiat Bravo Owners Manual in Electronic Format.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login carterado)

Re: GUIDE: Cleaning the Electronic EGR Valve

November 21 2009, 8:37 AM 

Great job on the guide Joske. Really well done. I might try to clean mine one day and with this guide it looks really simple.

Cheers

[linked image]
Enjoying every minute with it ...

Axle
(no login)

November 21 2009, 5:44 PM 

An excellent guide as usual Joske!

gareth
(no login)

November 23 2009, 2:19 PM 

excellent guide, really well done. can i ask is there any advantage to cleaning the egr valve? as iam aware my car runs fine, so just wondering if there would be any gain from doing it?

many thanks

(Login JoskeJTD)

November 23 2009, 9:30 PM 

Well it depends really. After cleaning my EGR, i have reduced the amount of black smoke when I accelerate hard, the MPG has gone up a small amount and its improved my cars performance.

Better than paying over 150 from Fiat for a new EGR valve.

Banner08.jpg
FOR SALE :
ePER 48 Edition DVD 2009 / Fiat Bravo Haynes Manual / Fiat Bravo & Fiat Coupe Workshop Manuals and Fiat Bravo Owners Manual in Electronic Format.

Current Topic - GUIDE: Cleaning the Electronic EGR Valve  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Main