BALIK PAETE 2004 Message Board
home| survey form| agenda| comments| back to www.paete.org

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Suggestions from Fred Baldemor

October 3 2001 at 3:29 AM
Fred Cagayat 

I had lunch with Fred & Tala last week and our conversation drifted to the Balik Paete 2004. Their comments were: Maliit ang RS para sa proposed gathering. They were suggesting another resort owned by a Paetenian, Dely San Rafael-de la Cuesta. It is called "Ocean Blue Resort." It's only 45 minutes away from Paete, located at Real, Quezon. The way is through Siniloan - Famy, Laguna. They said that the place is by the lake. Many cottages, even surrounding a big swimming pool. Puede raw mag-volleyball sa buhangin. Anybody who knows this place, kindly comment. Medyo malayo lang ng kunti sa mga taga Paete, pero maganda raw talaga ang lugal at malaki pa. May discount marahil tayo dahil taga Paete ang may-ari.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Monching Abary

Balik Paete

October 3 2001, 4:23 AM 

The owner of Fred's suggested Resort, Angel and Delia de la Cuesta were our guest the other night at my place when they picked up Fred and Tala to spend with them the rest of their US stay till 10/10. Angel and Delia are here helping their children get settled in Baltimore. I mentioned to them about Fred's suggestion and will discuss this further on there return to PI on 10/20. I suggest Fred to be the contact person for this resort since he is close to Angel and Delia.

Respond to this message   
Rey Carolino

Thanks for the info Fred and Monching

October 3 2001, 6:56 AM 

Marami ngang nagsasabi sa akin na tipong maliit para sa atin yong RS Resort. Sayang nga dahil napakalapit pa naman sa Paete. Pero kung talagang maliit, ay we should explore other possible alternatives first like this resort. Fred, pag meron kang more details about their resort, please pass it on to us. Kung may website sila, please give the website address to Anne dahil she is creating a RESORTS links in the BalikPaete website that we will activate next week.

Respond to this message   
luz valdellon

great idea

October 6 2001, 3:29 PM 

ocean blue resort is great,been there i'm sure u will
enjoy ur stay there,there are ac rooms,nice cottages,
ocean view,adult& kids pool,fresh young coco,fish, crabs accross d street,not only a discount we got it's
free coz it's our family reunion. dely is very considerate paetenian, or if u don't feel like going too far there's is a newly built resort in pakil laguna
own by d manager of rural bank of pakil(turumba)i'm not sure what's instore in this resort? and their website but i know d manager they're always in paete @rural bank of pakil, paete branch f. sario st.maytoong.

Respond to this message   
Rey Carolino

Gabriel Resort?

October 6 2001, 8:30 PM 

Luz,

Is this resort in Pakil that you are referring to called the Gabriel Resort?

Respond to this message   
Luz Valdellon

Its called Villa sumeros

October 10 2001, 11:10 AM 

hi, rey

no, it's not gabriel resort it's villa sumeros.

chow,

luz

Respond to this message   
bahj.basa

Pangil

October 17 2002, 2:04 AM 

Gabriel Resort is located in Pangil, Highway. A resort approximately as small/big as RS Resort.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Copyright © PAETENIANS INTERNATIONAL
www.paete.org