<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Index  

About Wonderup experience (Missed 2 pills)

August 17 2006 at 5:45 PM
Chantelleb 

Hello everyone I have been taking wonderup for almost 3 months now and have fluctuaated 3 times and then this month i actually kept the growth after my period.

My question is , is my gowth process going to be ruined since i missed 2 pills last night?> or will i be ok?

Thank you

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Amber

Re: About Wonderup experience (Missed 2 pills)

August 17 2006, 6:48 PM 

I would not be concerned too much with missing them once, but I'd try not to let it happen again, because if you start missing doses I think in the end it would have a negative effect.

Respond to this message   
V

Re: About Wonderup experience (Missed 2 pills)

August 17 2006, 9:18 PM 

This is a question to Chantelle and whoever can answer it for me.
I to had fluctuations when I started the pills. After my first period all the growth that occured prior disappeared. I know now that this is normal and occurs in alot of women, but after my 1st period I diDnt get my growth back and I was just wandering if you did?
Im now coming up to my second period and I havent seen any changes since the 1st. Its like nothing is happening.
I will continue to take them for 3 months and see what will happen.

Respond to this message   
Earth Mother

Re: About Wonderup experience

August 20 2006, 10:15 AM 

Everyone is different in how they respond but it's disappointing if you haven't grown this month. Try massaging to try and kich start the process again. From what happened in the first month it seems that you have the potential to grow but maybe it needs something extra now to kick start it again.

Respond to this message   
V

Re: About Wonderup experience

August 21 2006, 12:08 PM 

Thanx earth mother. I think I will try that. They are abit sore at the mo but my period is due in the next couple of days so I think that is why.
It is really disappointing that i havent experienced aqny thing this month and it was going so well the first month.
Im hoping that they do work on me.
These pills are the last resort for me to get rid of my 32a cup.
I will definately try the massaging now and also try to put abit of weight on coz i think that may also be a factor.
Although I am only 5"1 I am 7st which is ok for my height but I feel it might be abit to skinny for the porduct to properly work for me.
do you agree?

Respond to this message   
popy

age??

August 21 2006, 12:30 PM 

helo how old are you just out of interest im 18 and was nealry taking them 4 2 months but have stopped becuz evry friday sataday and sunday i didnt take the pills due to waking up late drinking and stuff x x

Respond to this message   
Debbie

Re: age??

August 24 2006, 7:54 AM 

You don't have to take the pills at exactly the same time every day. Waking up late shouldn't be a problem. I don't think yyyyou need to have a routine that's too exact for something like this.

Respond to this message   
Millie

Re: age??

August 25 2006, 7:42 AM 

You could still take them when you wake up. Better late than never.

Respond to this message   
Jenni

How long to take them for?

August 29 2006, 11:24 PM 

Just a quick question.. What happens with these pills do u have to keep taken them constantly or can you stop after so many months and not loose everything you have gained?

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Index