<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Index  

is wu perm. or do you have to maintence them.

August 22 2006 at 7:42 PM

i woul like to know if you have to maintane your results or do they stay..
if you have taken wu please let me know how it works..

thank you
tuts

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Re: is wu perm. or do you have to maintence them.

August 23 2006, 12:53 AM 

Morgan, if you search this site using words such as "permanent" or "maintain," you will find many posts that address your first question. Also, if you read current threads, and also the FAQ page (http://www.vortexhealth.com/breast-enlargement-faq.html), I believe you will acquire a good understanding of how WU works. Good luck!

Respond to this message   
Wild Flowet

Good advice

August 23 2006, 10:22 AM 

That's really good advice. Another word that's useful to search for on this subject would be 'lasting'

Respond to this message   
Amber

August 24 2006, 10:11 PM 

My sister got good results from Wonderup as long ago as 1999 and her results have lasted ever since then (almost 7 years now).

Respond to this message   
Cheryl

September 24 2006, 7:49 AM 

I took maintenance for 3 months, but that finished almost a month ago and so far so good, all the increase has lasted. To be honest I am still using the Wonderup cream because I had some left and will use it until it's gone.

Respond to this message   
Lucille

October 3 2006, 12:16 AM 

Not many women who get results seem to bother with maintenance, but I would do it for a while at least, just to be on the safe side.

Respond to this message   
elle

October 4 2006, 9:25 PM 

yea i'm a natural worrier so id do a few yrs of maintainence if i got my results, lol. it's prob best to do it unless you feel confident that the results will stay. espically if you got your results quickley because in the early stages some women seem to fluctuate

Respond to this message   
Joanna

Re: is wu perm.

December 18 2006, 9:29 AM 

I agree with you entirely, Elle. I'm a natural worrier too, so I think I'd take maintenance for a while to reassure me. I know that many don't bother, but personally I would like that reassurance.

Respond to this message   
Kim

September 21 2009, 7:25 PM 

I think they should bother. I think it's worth making the effort to help ensure your results stay.

Respond to this message   
Elle

October 18 2009, 9:03 PM 

Not many women seem to do it though. As far as I can tell very few women bother with maintenance.

Respond to this message   
vicky

May 9 2010, 10:18 AM 

yes so many people just don't bother, they must think they really don;t need to, who's to say thay aren't right

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - is wu perm. or do you have to maintence them.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Index