<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Index  

Need some advices!!!

August 24 2006 at 5:48 AM
Mandy 

Hello,

I'm thinking to order Wonderup and gives it a try but I don't know if these messages are ads. Are you guys really experiencing a difference? I'm quite skinny (5'7 and 106 pounds). I don't know if Wonderup would work for me. Please advise... Thank you very much.

Mandy

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
OC Mom

Re: Need some advices!!!

August 24 2006, 5:06 PM 

Hello, Mandy, and welcome to the WU board! Well, I am definitely NOT an ad! LOL. I'm a stay-at-home mom to three kids (ages 7, 5, and 3), living in south Orange County, California, who has been taking WU for about a month. I can understand your initial skepticism that herbal pills can promote breast growth. If you do a thorough reading of the posts here, however, you will see that they go back four years (more?), and chronicle stories describing both great success and failure w/WU. I am 42 y.o., 5' 9", and weigh 128 pounds. People describe me as "tiny" (read "thin"), and I have always been flat-chested (not small, but flat), even while I was pregnant or breastfeeding -- although I did look a little fuller while breastfeeding. WU, thus far, has given me breast fullness, and an overall healthier look to my chest. Obviously, I am hoping for more, but am encouraged by a good start. I would be thrilled to grow a cup size, even if it took years, because the growth would be natural, and the shape entirely mine, as opposed to having sudden, big, implant-shaped boobies -- which I opted to take a pass on! :-) I hope this post has been helpful. Good luck to you!

Respond to this message   
Mandy

Thank you

August 24 2006, 7:16 PM 

Thank you very much for your advices. After reading some messages on this board, I feel a little more confident with the pills. I hope that It will work. I'm only a 34AA now and i'm hoping for a 34B. I'm so excited and hope it will work for me. I'm gonna order some right now. :D

Respond to this message   
Jenni

Please help

August 29 2006, 11:19 PM 

Hi Mandy,

Just wondering how old are u? im just new to site and you seem to be about the same size as myself, im 24 and really hate the size of my boobs im constantly wearen padded bra's, hate goin out with my mates unless I wear enhancers which are really embarrasing makeing sure they stay still is a nitemare. and as for holidays dont even go there me in a bikini i dont think so.

Has this site helped you feel more confident or anything or given you enough advice and help, like I say its the 1st time ive been here but really need to talk to people like me and no how it feels.

Jen xx

Respond to this message   
elle

Re: Need some advices!!!

August 24 2006, 8:18 PM 

i felt the same thing, if you search this message board you will find a post i wrote called 'advertising'. now i'm on WU i beleive these people are deafinatley finding results. but every1 experiences different results so there is no gurantee. WU is deafinatley having an effect on me, i've had tingles and filling out in one breast so far (im hoping the other will catch up like in puberty :o))so i can vouch that WU can effect the breasts. there is a possiblitiy some posts can be advertising but the vast majority seem genuine.

Respond to this message   
Mandy

Will it work on me?

August 24 2006, 10:02 PM 

Hi Elle,
I'm about to order and give WU a try but I just wonder how long it usually takes for the pills to arrive. I'm in the states and I believe it may take longer than a week??? Have you seen any results yet? How long have you been taken the pills? I'm worried it may not work on me as i'm already 22 and my breasts haven't grown since I'm 17. I tried Small breasts solutions (SBS) pills before, it worked but every slow progress. Have anyone here taken that pills?

Respond to this message   
OC Mom

Re: Will it work on me?

August 25 2006, 12:52 AM 

Mandy, I know your message was addressed to Elle, but thought, since I also live the States, that I would let you know my order (3 bottles of WU pills and the WU cream) arrived in one week. Also, if I may comment, you mention that you're "already 22" and worried that age may preclude success with WU. Sorry, but that made me giggle! Again, read through more posts. You'll see that many women using the product are far older than you, and reporting good results. If anything, age would seem to be in your favor! I've never tried SBS, but the fact it worked for you, albeit slowly, would also seem to indicate you are a good candidate for NBE. My advice, for what it's worth: Good luck, and give WU a chance -- but be patient! Remember, you're supposed to stick with it for at least three months.

Respond to this message   
Mandy

Thank you OC Mom

August 25 2006, 7:23 PM 

Thank you for all your wonderful advices. I definitely feel more comfortable with the pills now. I'm gonna order it right now. Hope it will work on me. I'll let you guys know how it's going. Thanks

Mandy

Respond to this message   
OC Mom

Re: Thank you OC Mom

August 26 2006, 7:35 AM 

You are welcome, Mandy! We're all here to support you and each other. Love your enthusiasm -- keep it going, and do also keep us posted on your progress. :-)

Respond to this message   
elle

August 25 2006, 11:01 PM 

hey mandy, i'm not sure about the us, i live in uk and it came surprisingly fast (next day) so i guess it wouldn't take longer than a week to reach you. i'm similar to you, i don't think i've grown naturally since 14-15, i may have grown a little when i was 17 but when i took the pill it stopped. i'm 20 and i do notice a little difference. but i don't think you need to worry about age, people mcuh older than us on here have obtained results. if you do a google on 'eve's natural bearst forum' (hehe i'm spamming this forum today) you can see before and after pics of older women who have had great results. good luck mandy :o)

Respond to this message   
Mandy

Thanks so much

August 27 2006, 6:51 AM 

I ordered 3 bottles and 1 cream today and I hope it will arrive soon. I'm crossing my fingers hoping that it will work on me. I'll definitely update and post pictures. Thank you for all your help. ^_^

Respond to this message   
elle

August 25 2006, 11:06 PM 

sorry i forgot to answer, ive been on wu for about four weeks but felt the pains at 8 days. i was on perfect C breast enhancer a year ago and it took six months to see the fullness that WU has given me in four weeks. so i'm sure WU is a good product and like OC mom said it sounds like you would be a good candidate xxx

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Index