<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Index  

Delivery in United States

April 19 2009 at 7:03 PM
Anoymous 

I am wondering how these packages are sent..I live in the United States and I am wondering if they would still be delivered by UPS?? I am 17, and I don't want my mom knowing I am ordering these. Anyone else figure a way out of a similar situation? I figured I could call my post office and have them hold it, but I am really not sure if it would go there or if it is delivered through UPS or what. Someone help please?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mandy

Re: Delivery in United States

April 19 2009, 9:24 PM 

They are delivered via USPS and not UPS.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

April 20 2009, 11:05 PM 

the guy will come to your house and give you the parcel and will get it signed

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

April 21 2009, 9:12 PM 

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. I would prefer it if the post office held it for me, and I went to pick it up myself. I don't want anyone in my family asking me what's in the package. Does anyone know how to instruct the post office to do this...?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

April 23 2009, 3:34 AM 

Yes instructions would be fabulous if anyone has already done this!

Respond to this message   
Sarah

December 29 2009, 9:34 AM 

I'm not sure that you can do that. It's a nice idea but I don't see how it could work. You only get to pick a package up if they attempt delivery and fail and leave you a card to say so.

Respond to this message   
Debra

February 3 2011, 10:54 AM 

As far as I know you need a PO Box address in order to do that. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Respond to this message   
kandi

March 5 2011, 10:27 AM 

the packages of wonderup are discrete on the outside anyway, i don't know if this helps but the packages are just plain on the outside, no indication of the contents

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Index