Return to Index  

Re: Re: Undershirts?

April 12 2002 at 3:18 PM
Geoff  (Login eXseller)

Response to Re: Undershirts?

I have a question, and I am not trying to sound like a smartass, but Kacie said she wears a man's t-shirt and a cami over it due to her banks strict dress code. That sounds worse than having to wear a bra, especially with warmer weather approaching. I have read many a dress code, and they are very careful about their wording. They can't outright tell someone to wear a particular garment as in a case of bras, it could be seen as sexually discriminating. Companies can't "spot inspect" people as to the state of their wardrobe. Picture that, some supervisor telling every employee to drop trow so they can make sure the dress code is adhered too...wow, is that a mental picture, and with some of the people I work with, too much info for me! Banks tend to have very conservative outfits, skirts, blouses and/or jackets for the ladies. Suits and ties for the gents. Why not just have a jacket and forgo the multiple layer dilemma?

Just curious.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement