Re: my schoolJune 13 2002 at 10:00 PM
No score for this post
|JB (no login)|
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Response to Re: my school
Prudes? Some people are just modest, not that people who do shower are not modest. It is nice that some people are comfortable with their bodies, but we should not put down those who might be otherwise.
I became a tad chubby when I entered 7th grade and did not lose it until right after I left school. I do not consider that a coincidence. Much teasing took place, and not just about the fat kids, but about other aspects of people's bodies, if you know what I mean. I think that goes back to the home environment though, parents not teaching their children that people's bodies are not meant to all be the same. I do think it would help if kids were allowed to sleep naked and if girls were allowed top-freedom from a young age. Kids would be more comfortable with their bodies even if they did not have "perfect" bodies.
Just my two cents.
- Gym showers - Alex on Jun 13, 2002
- Re: gym showers - JB on Jun 14, 2002
- Kids & nudity - Nat on Jun 14, 2002
- Re: Kids & nudity - JB on Jun 14, 2002
- Re: Re: Kids & nudity - Nat on Jun 14, 2002
- not to mention - anudist on Jun 14, 2002
- filters in pools - JB on Jun 14, 2002
- Changes - Nat on Jun 14, 2002
- Re: changes - JB on Jun 14, 2002
- Perils of modesty - Nat on Jun 15, 2002
- Re: Perils of modesty - JB on Jun 15, 2002