Re: EqualityOctober 5 2002 at 2:35 AM
No score for this post
|D.K. (no login)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Response to Equality
First, let me say that I'm oppose to discrimination of any type for anyone anywhere. That would certainly include those you mentioned above.
Your gradualism approach seems sensible at first, but I think back to the fact that blacks and gays got no-where until they began confrontational 'in-your-face' tactics. A lot of people didn't like it but it worked, and both these groups are far better off today as a result.
I'm not saying that we should start marching down the middle of town bare-breasted, but we are going to get no-where until we start exercising our rights in places where being topfree is logical and appropriate.
- thanks again D.K. - Jodi on Oct 5, 2002
- better show solidarity with your fellow women - Eefje on Oct 5, 2002
- Re: better show solidarity with your fellow women - newbie on Oct 5, 2002
- Getting things done - D.K. on Oct 5, 2002
- Re: Getting things done - newbie on Oct 5, 2002
- Discrimination is discrimination! - D.K. on Oct 5, 2002
- Re: Discrimination is discrimination! - Anonymous on Oct 6, 2002
- Choice - D.K on Oct 6, 2002
- Exactly - Alteior on Oct 7, 2002
- comparisons are so out of line - Eefje on Oct 6, 2002