Return to Index  

Re: What are your feelings on Brafreedom/topfreedom?

October 7 2002 at 8:31 AM
Markos  (Login MarkGr)

Response to What are your feelings on Brafreedom/topfreedom?

Here's my opinion on topfreedom:

As it is today, most women think they absolutely have to cover their breasts at all times.
Most men would look at a woman's breasts all the time if there were topless women nearby, and act like they're seeing a naked woman.
Most PEOPLE think female breasts are sexual objects, and a topless woman is a prostitute or something.

I hope that if women go topless more and more, day by day, year by year and so on, at first at beaches etc, then wherever and whenever men go topless also, someday all the statements I made above will be false.
Women will uncover their breasts without thinking they're doing something peculliar/strange/weird, exactly as men do today.
Men would not spend more time looking at topless women than they do looking at topless men.
PEOPLE will think a bare female chest is no more sexual than a bare male chest. No woman will be wearing bikini tops at the beaches, simply because there will be no reason to.
I repeat that what I have described just above is the ultimate goal of topfreedom in my opinion, and that I don't mean it should happen in the next decade or even in the next century. Just that all steps are (should be?) made toward that end.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Re: What are your feelings on Brafreedom/topfreedom? - Eefje on Oct 7, 2002
    1. Re: Re: Re: What are your feelings on Brafreedom/topfreedom? - Markos on Oct 7, 2002
      1. re - newbie on Oct 7, 2002
        1. No offence - Markos on Oct 7, 2002

2. re - Anonymous on Oct 7, 2002
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement