Prudery or Security?November 1 2002 at 3:45 PM
|Nat (Login Nafana)|
Response to Re: This is why ....
Good point- What if she had been braless? Will Ashcroft (the guy who covers topfree statures) make a new rule that women have to wear bras in order to fly in airplanes?
One could argue she was merely helping the inspectors do their job. Indeed, I don't think it would be impossible at all to hide some sort of device (perhaps a small vial of chemical) in a bra that would go undetected through airport inspections.
Clearly we have a basic conflict here between America's prudery and America's Security. I prefer security myself!
PS:- BTW- It's not just women with this concern- airport inspections is a frequent topic on my Freeballers forum.
- U.S security - John Bayko on Nov 1, 2002
- Re: U.S security - Nat on Nov 2, 2002
- U.S security - John Bayko on Nov 2, 2002
- frolicking ? - Eefje on Nov 3, 2002
- Folicking Yes! - doctrbill on Nov 10, 2002
- Bad results from good intentions - Nat on Nov 3, 2002
- Establishment of Israel - doctrbill on Nov 10, 2002
- Re: U.S. Security - JB on Nov 4, 2002
- Re: Re: U.S. Security - Ray on Nov 4, 2002
- Of course not - Markos on Nov 5, 2002
- Who dunnit - John Bayko on Nov 5, 2002
- Re: Who dunnit - Nat on Nov 6, 2002