Return to Index  

Well I cant spell it that well

January 6 2003 at 10:18 PM
Mike  (no login)

Response to Paedophiles

I dont really spell words like that that well and I figure most people on here know what im talkin about anyways so I dont really bother trying.

Yeah some parents are nutty when they dress their kids up in adult attire and make em look like adults and try to distinguish them at a young age, I dont think it matters so much when they're little, but I really think this has to do with families that have lil bros AND sisters so the parents can distingush them, but when they do this they implant a negative idea in the kids head that they have tyo cover these parts, even tho when they're young it's perfectly legal not to and they carry this impulse into adulthood and feel sqeemish when people want them to try topfreedom, I think parents should let kids be kids while they are young and not worry about it so much and just let their lil girls go topfree as long as they can without any problems, because most likely it is either legal *just with normal being topfree* or most people dont really give u much trouble that they wouldnt have to worry about it unless it is really appearant that they are female *big boobs or long hair* or if it starts to offend someone or they do something that is not right, that's the only time I think they'd have to worry otherwise id just let em go topfree and not worry about it so much if I was a parent and until their breasts became really appearant id just cut their hair short n no one would know the difference and it wouldnt matter cuz I dont see the point in covering up a lil girl until u have to if u have to at all. that's basically how I feel.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Sorry I must disagree - Whitney on Jan 7, 2003
    1. The Reason why id do this is - Mike on Jan 7, 2003
      1. Re: The Reason why id do this is - Whitney on Jan 9, 2003
        1. Ok - Mike on Jan 9, 2003
          1. How Discouraging - Whitney on Jan 11, 2003
            1. Oh I see what you are gettin at - Mi on Jan 12, 2003
              1. That was me - Mike on Jan 12, 2003

Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement