Return to Index  

Oh I see what you are gettin at

January 12 2003 at 12:05 AM
Mi  (no login)

Response to How Discouraging

im sorry, I didnt mean to insult you, now I completely understand what you are trying to say and yea id do the same thing, id really insult the lifeguard and id make him feel like the moron he is and personally I think id feel pretty good about that because id be standing up for my rights and anyone elses too and it'd be fun to just stand there and humiliate him and tell him how stupid he is being right in front of everyone. Anyways yeah I get what ur sayin and personally id just ignore the guy and if I was some chick id just take off my top go in the pool and ignore the moron unless he caused me trouble and then id give him what I thought about him but otherwise I just wouldnt waste my time cuz im sure most of what he would say is just hot air and he wouldnt wanna call the police cuz they'd know better and they'd make a bigger ass out of him than I would. So it's not something id be worried about.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. That was me - Mike on Jan 12
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement