Return to Index  

New followers

January 26 2003 at 3:55 AM
  (Login fyrytur911)

Hello all-we just found this sight and are really enjoying the reading. Sue has recently joined the ranks of the topfree status and is really enjoying it! We are both 43 and have been married for 22 years.She has always been rather busty(34D,natural too) but was on the conservative side.
In the recent past she has gone braless and told me how good it felt, so I encouraged her to do it more. Then in the last few months I have come home to find her going topless all day. She has really gotten in to it! Like others who have posted she has even worn a loose top when friends have come over. Last weekend she wore a loose tank top when our neighbor was over helping me work on our truck.
She was popping out of the top and the sides, when I suggested, at her encouragment, that she just remove the top all together. That took her all of about 2 seconds to do. Our neighbor was very impressed!, complimenting her on the size and shape of her tits.
She is now working on getting rid of her tan lines, and has the neighbor over quite a few times to show them off some more. We recently went out of town and she rode all the way home topless in the car!
Any suggestions from other readers on fun and exciting places to continue this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks again-Rob and Sue

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. new followers WELCOME ! - paula on Jan 27
    1. Re: new followers WELCOME ! - Rob on Jan 27
      1. keep your nipples protected ! - Paula on Jan 28

2. Concerned - Markos on Jan 27
    1. Re: Concerned - Rob on Jan 27
    2. You couldn't be more right! - Whitney on Jan 30

3. Way to Go! - Sid on Jan 30
  5. climate - lola on Jan 30
    1. Sexual Flavor - Eagle Eye on Jan 31
    2. 97% sexual - Markos on Feb 1
      1. delete the disgusting stories as well - lola on Feb 1

Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement