Return to Index  

Re: its the economy..... Stupid

May 13 2003 at 9:39 AM
Mike  (no login)

Response to Re: Its the economy ..... Stupid

Yeah well the stupid fashion industry wants money OUR MONEY and they expect us to just chuck it over to buy their unsightful bras and other crap they sell and one reason women do this is because the same people who sell these products are the same people who insert ideas into these women's minds that they have to wear bras. Also they get people to make laws where women have to wear bras places *i.e school/work* so therefore they would have to go and buy their bras for whatever they sell them for. I just think that if bras get to be too much money then people will just refuse to buy them. Thats what clothes stores should do is just make the prices really big or just simply not sell bras because if people dont buy them or they dont sell them it wont mean the store will go out of business because it will still have a large amount of other clothing items for people to buy but at least it would get people to change their clothing attitudes and would actually sock it to the fashion industry really hard. Personally I think they can just take all their bras and shove em where the light dont shine because I sure as hell dont wanna see women wearin em.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Word Count - 1 Paragraph, 222 Words - BFF Supporter on May 13
    1. word count - Mike on May 16
      1. Re: word count - John Bayko on May 16

2. Re: Re: its the economy..... Stupid - mp on May 13
    1. Buying expensive... - John Bayko on May 14

Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement