Return to Index  

Don't forget

August 19 2003 at 10:26 AM
Melissa  (no login)

Response to Davis Recall

This Davis recall proves that anyone with millions of dollers can get several million signatures on a petition, which it took to launch the recall. If it was really about the bad economey I want to recall the guy in Washington DC for a bad national economey.

Also a reason to want a Republican governmer in California in 2004 is so that the Republicans can pull the kind of shady stuff they did in Florida. Before you start talking about butterfly ballots and dimpled chads, that's not the stuff I'm talking about. I'm talking about the fact that thousands of black voters were wrongly removed from the voter rolls, using a law about not letting convicted fellons vote. Many of these people were not convicted fellons some simply had similer names, social security numbers, or birthdays to people on the fellon lists; others were convicted of misdemeaners and should have still been elligable to vote. of course the media didn't tell you about this because it was more fun to talk about buterfly ballots and hanging chands and make it look like Gore was trying to steal the election.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Republicans - Nat on Aug 19, 2003
    1. Reminds me of a joke - Melissa on Aug 19, 2003
    2. Re: Republicans - torifan on Aug 21, 2003
      1. Thanks for the clarification - Nat on Aug 22, 2003
        1. gerrymandering - JB on Aug 23, 2003
        2. Re: Thanks for the clarification - Torifan on Aug 23, 2003

2. Felons and voting in Florida - JB on Aug 19, 2003
    1. Re: Felons and voting in Florida - Nat on Aug 19, 2003
      1. Re: felons - JB on Aug 19, 2003

Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement