Maybe it's that...January 1 2004 at 12:30 PM
No score for this post
|michaela (no login)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Response to Sorry ...
Small knit sweaters, meaning the stitch size, not hte whole sweater size, like cashmere, are klingy, form fitting. If the sweater is the crocheted type there are holes inbetween the stitches. Who knows, but weren't cashmere sweaters and poodle skirts a really big deal in the fifties, early sixties? Don't you think you know why? And the gals weren't braless then.
- Response - Kelli on Jan 1, 2004
- if that's the case .... - anudist on Jan 1, 2004
- maybe it's the self-confidence - JB on Jan 1, 2004
- that would be my guess as well. - anudist on Jan 1, 2004
- I agree with Kelli - VaxGirl on Jan 2, 2004
- Welcome Lurker - Anudist on Jan 2, 2004
- Re: I agree with Kelli - Kath on Jan 3, 2004
- its only natural - Pat on Jan 2, 2004
- Sweaters - Nat on Jan 1, 2004
- Actually - Anudist on Jan 1, 2004