Bra Wearing Not in the BibleApril 10 2004 at 9:24 PM
No score for this post
|Eagle-eye (no login)|
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Response to Easter
As a matter of fact God did not say one has to wear clothes. It was not until Adam and Eve ate whatever it was they ate that they realized they were naked. They were the ones, without prompting from God, to make fig leaf coverings. God only made a more permanent version.
By my logic then, we wear clothes (apart from climate comfort) only because pagans and sinners are ill at ease without clothes. Somehow, over the years, these pagans and sinners have convinced a goodly number of christians that we should be the ones to insist everyone must wear clothes. And clothes that have at least a minimum amout of coverage too boot.
- Re: Bra Wearing Not in the Bible - Cassie on Apr 10, 2004
- God's Clothes - michaela on Apr 11, 2004
- regarding the bible and clothes - RON on Apr 13, 2004
- The bible and nudity - Nat on Apr 13, 2004
- Re: regarding the bible and clothes - Eagle-Eye on Apr 19, 2004
- We were saved - Harleyman on May 7, 2004