Return to Index  

Wounded Warrior

April 12 2004 at 3:23 PM
  (Login mgoodyear)

Response to Re: What's in a name?

Dear Michaela,

I am sorry to hear that. How long have you been on this Forum (i.e. how much reading do I have to do?), as a relative newcomer. I will read your past comments with interest in view of the above, and because I think that your comments are very good ones from what I have seen. It is a risk we take when we 'speak' frankly on fora like this. So far nobody has come after me, and I have been quite transparent about who I am.

Come to think of it I did notice you were somewaht defensive about what might happen if BFF used a photograph of one of its members, and what people might say. If it was critical, then anonymous or not, it would be hurtful. I am glad we agree on the current photograph. It is a pity it so small (thumbnail) and one cannot enlarge it. Looks nice and warm.

It is also unfortunate that people do not confine themselves to the issues here, rather than the personalities. After all the way I see it is that BFF should be about women feeling good about themselves. Therefore comments that run women, and especially individual women, down are not helpful.

Is there an interesting story behind the 'pinkhouse'?

Michael

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Wounded Warrior - michaela on Apr 12
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement